Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, we will NOT be open for you-pick Concord Grapes for 2020.
Even though we will not have you-pick concord grapes, we will still have already picked grapes available for purchase online with curbside pick up three times per week. Curbside pick up options offered will be Tuesdays and Fridays from 4-6 pm or Saturday mornings from 10 am – 12 noon. Below you will find more information regarding ordering and pick up, as well as details on our policies and procedures for this process.
Our first curbside pickup day will be Tuesday, September 22 from 4-6 pm with online ordering beginning at 12 noon on Friday, September 18.
- All orders must be placed and paid for online through our online shop. The only exception is for very large orders. If you wish to order a larger amount of grapes not specified online, please give us a call and we can work with you over the phone to get the exact amount you’d like at the appropriate discounted price.
- Each Friday (starting Friday, September 18) at 12 noon we will post the grapes available for the following week. Once you log on to our website, click on the “shop” link at the top right corner of our homepage, followed by the “fresh produce” link. From here you will be able to choose the day you wish to pick up your fruit and the amount you wish to order. Simply follow the prompts on the screen to finish your order. If you do not see the pounds that you wish to purchase at the particular price tier listed, please give us a call and we can get your order placed via phone.
- When paying, you do NOT need to have or create a PayPal account in order to place your order and pay online. Simply click on the the yellow PayPal link, and a box will pop up offering you the option to either log in (if you already have an account) or to use debit/credit card to pay.
- If for any reason you are having difficulties with the online ordering process, please give us a call at 507-252-1309 and we will walk you through the process. If we do not answer, we may be on the line with another customer, so please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- Orders must be placed by 8 am on Tuesdays & Fridays for pick up that same day and by 12 noon Friday for pick up on Saturday morning.
Important information/policies to note:
**Prepicked grapes are available on a first come, first serve basis. It is unlikely that we will sell out of grapes, however, the vineyard does not ripen all at the same time. It takes about a week or so for all the rows to catch up. If you are not seeing the quantity you wish to order online, please give us a call. We may be able to add more stock to the inventory, depending on the weather and the ripening process.
**We anticipate grape season to last about three weeks, depending on the weather. Typically the arrival of a hard freeze will dictate when the season ends.
2020 Online Concord grape pricing
- $1.75 per pound (up to 99 pounds)
- $1.50 per pound (100-199 pounds)
- $1.25 per pound (200+ pounds)
**If a customer does not have access to the internet, he/she can contact us via phone (507-252-1309) and we can work with them to get them berries.
**Once the ordering window is closed, all customers will receive a confirmation email, confirming their order, as well as pickup directions and times.
**Customers MUST pick up their orders during the specified times for pick up. Customers who do not show up during the specified pick up time, and do not contact us to let us know of their extenuating circumstances, will be given a two hour grace period after the pickup time has ended. After that time, customer forfeits their strawberries. No refunds will be given for orders that do not follow this procedure.
**If a customer cannot pick up their order personally, he/she can send a friend or family member to pick up the order in their place.
**To protect our family and staff, we kindly ask all customers to wear a mask when they come to pick up their orders.
**When arriving to pick up your order, we ask all customers to stay in their cars. We will come to you and give you directions as to where we’d like you to park, etc. Customers are not allowed to exit their cars and walk around the farm.
**Customers are welcome to order additional Firefly Berries products, such as jam, juice, honey, yarn, etc. in our online shop and pick up at the same time as the grapes.
**If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us via phone (507-252-1309), email, or through our Facebook page. We are happy to help you through these new changes. We thank you for your patience and patronage during this uncertain and ever-changing time!