Unfortunately we will NOT be offering Prepicked strawberries for 2022. Our crop is too small to sustain a online ordering/curbside pickup operation. We will only be offering You Pick.
Online ordering for 2022 Concord Grapes will go live on Tuesday, September 20 with the first day of pickup being Friday, September 23.
- All orders must be placed and paid for online through our online shop. If for some reason customers do not have access to the internet and/or a credit card for payment, we ask they call us at 507-252-1309 and we will work with them over the phone.
- When paying, you do NOT need to have or create a PayPal account in order to place your order and pay online. Simply click on the the yellow PayPal link, and a box will pop up offering you the option to either log in (if you already have an account) or to use debit/credit card to pay.
- If for any reason you are having difficulties with the online ordering process, please give us a call at 507-252-1309 and we will walk you through the process. If we do not answer, we may be on the line with another customer, so please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- Orders must be placed by 8 pm the day you wish to pick up strawberries. If it is after 8 pm, please call to see if we have fruit available.
Important information/policies to note:
**Prepicked fruit is available on a first come, first serve basis. If you are not seeing the quantity you wish to order online, please give us a call. It is possible they are all sold out, but you are always welcome to call and confirm.
2022 Online Strawberry pricing
- $6.25 per quart
- $20 for 4 pounds
- $45 for 10 pounds
2022 Online Grape pricing
- $2 per pound / more than 100 pounds = $1.75 per pound
**Once we receive your order, all customers will receive a confirmation email, confirming their order, as well as pickup directions and times.
**Customers MUST pick up their orders during the specified times for pick up. Customers who do not show up during the specified pick up time, and do not contact us to let us know of their extenuating circumstances, will be given a two hour grace period after the pickup time has ended. After that time, customer forfeits their fruit. No refunds will be given for orders that do not follow this procedure.
**If a customer cannot pick up their order personally, he/she can send a friend or family member to pick up the order in their place.
**When arriving to pick up your order, we ask all customers to stay in their cars. We will come to you and give you directions as to where we’d like you to park, etc.
**Customers are welcome to order additional Firefly Berries products, such as jam, juice, honey, yarn, etc. in our online shop and pick up at the same time as the berries.
**If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us via phone (507-252-1309), email, or through our Facebook page. We are happy to help you through these new changes. We thank you for your patience and patronage during this uncertain and ever-changing time!