Strawberries – Starting in 2023 we will NO LONGER BE OFFERING YOU PICK STRAWBERRIES. We will continue to offer strawberries through our online ordering/curbside pickup system, as well as at the Rochester Farmers Market on Saturday mornings and the Eyota Farmers Market Tuesdays from 4-7 pm.
The 2023 Strawberry Season is done. Online ordering is no longer available for strawberries.
Concord Grapes – For 2023 we will have Concord grapes available as both you pick and we pick. Our first day of you pick grapes will be Wednesday, September 20, 2023 from 10 am – 6pm. Once we begin on the 20th, our hours of operation will be as follows…
- Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 10 am – 6 pm
- Sunday from 12 noon – 4 pm
- We are closed on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Despite these “hoped for” hours, we highly recommend you call ahead for 2023 to confirm that we have grapes to pick. We did receive quarter size hail in late July which caused extensive damage in the vineyard. Because of this, we do expect to have a smaller than usual crop.
Online Ordering– (Available under “fresh produce” when it is the scheduled ordering time) — Use this link to order.
- All orders must be placed and paid for online through our online shop. If for some reason customers do not have access to the internet and/or a credit card for payment, we ask they call us at 507-252-1309 and we will work with them over the phone.
- When paying, you do NOT need to have or create a PayPal account in order to place your order and pay online. Simply click on the the yellow PayPal link, and a box will pop up offering you the option to either log in (if you already have a PayPal account) or to use any debit/credit card to pay.
- If for any reason you are having difficulties with the online ordering process, please give us a call at 507-252-1309 and we will walk you through the process. If we do not answer, we may be on the line with another customer, so please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- Orders must be placed by 8 pm (Central time zone) the day BEFORE you wish to pick up the grapes. If you wish to order and pick up the same day, please call us at 507-252-1309 to place a phone order. We are rarely at our computer during business hours and will likely not see your order if it comes in online.
- Once we receive your order, all customers will receive a confirmation email, confirming their order, as well as pickup directions and times.
- **Customers MUST pick up their orders during our regular business hours (Wed, Friday or Saturday from 10 am – 6 pm or Sunday from 12 noon- 4 pm). Customers who do not show up during the specified pick up time, and do not contact us to let us know of their extenuating circumstances, will be given a two hour grace period after the pickup time has ended. After that time, the customer forfeits their fruit. No refunds will be given for orders that do not follow this procedure.
- If a customer cannot pick up their order personally, they can send a friend or family member to pick up the order in their place.
Important information/policies to note:
**Prepicked fruit is available on a first come, first serve basis. If you are not seeing the quantity you wish to order online, please give us a call. It is possible they are all sold out, but you are always welcome to call and confirm.
2023 Strawberry pricing
- $7 per quart
- $22 for 4 pounds
- $50 for 10 pounds
2023 Concord Grape Pricing
- $1.75 per pound (you pick)
- $1.50 per pound (over 100 lbs you pick)
- $2.25 per pound (we pick)
- $2 per pound (over 100 pounds we pick)
**If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us via phone (507-252-1309), email, or through our Facebook page. We are happy to help you through these new changes. We thank you for your patience and patronage!